Search for a Business
To search for a business:
1. Click on the option ‘BUSINESS’ from the horizontal orange menu. In the yellow rectangle under the menu you will see fields where you can specify your demand criteria.
2. Searches can be by text, quick, advanced or by map.
2.1. If you prefer the first option, click on "Text Search"; then, in the text box describe the type of business you are interested in. For example, if you want to get information for barbers in Burgas, just write something like: "hairdresser Burgas".
2.2. If you prefer the quick search are three sets of criteria at your disposal:
• By clicking on the box labeled "Country" select the desired location of the property. To choose, simply click on the relevant country.
• If you want to filter only certain kinds of businesses, click on the "Type" box. From the list that appears, choose the desired type of business.
• In the two boxes on the left you can specify lower and upper price limit. In the left enter the minimum value, in the right - the maximum.
Click on 'Search' button and voila - you have a list of business projects, meeting your requirements.
2.3. By clicking on the "Advanced Search" link under the blue button "Search", a form will open, where you can specify additional characteristics, the business you are looking for should have.
3. For more convenient work you can change the view and sort items according to various criteria.
3.1. Above the list with results, on the left, there are two fields to determine how to display search results. The default display mode is "Listing".
3.2. If you want to display mode to be "Gallery", click on the corresponding icon.
3.3. For tabular display mode click on "Table".
3.4. On the right of the display options box, there is a tool, with which you can select only publications from a certain time period. Click on the field next the word "Published" to see the drop-down list of different periods. Choose one if necessary.
3.5. Over the right field above the results’ box, there is a field, where you can specify sorting. When placing the cursor over it, a list of criteria from which to choose appears.