Each user of Domaza with an Advanced or Pro Plan, can add unlimited number of offices. More information on "DPANEL"→ "Status DPanel".
If your company has many offices you can organize and edit their information in "My Domaza" → "My Data" → submenu "My offices".
The information for your main office is added by default to the table "My offices". It has the following fields:
Office Type - Indicates whether the office is major or minor. Click on the column heading to sort by type offices. Select Type of office from the drop-down menu to filter the type of offices.
Country - Click on the column heading to sort by location. Type the name of the state in the text box above the column and press "Search". If you have offices in the country they will appear in the table.
City - City where the office is located. Click on the column heading to sort by City. Type the name of the town in the text box and press "Search". If you have offices in the city they will appear in the table.
Telephone - Phone number of the office. Click on the column heading to sort the offices by phone number. Type a phone number in the text box above the column and press "Search". If there is a match, the corresponding office will appear.
E-mail - E-mail of the office. Click on the column heading to sort the offices by email. Type an email in the text box and press "Search". If there is a match, the corresponding office will appear.
Changes - Click Edit to change the info of an office.
Delete – Click on the Delete icon to remove an office.
To add a new office to the table "My offices" click on the "Add a new office" button. This will open a page in which you must fill-in the following fields:
• Telephone * - Enter the office phone number
• Office E-mail * - enter the email address of the office, which will appear on Domaza
• Office Type * - from a drop-down list select the type of office. It can be either "Main" or "Secondary."
• Country * - from a drop-down list select the state in which the office is located
• Region / Area * - drop-down list of all the regions / areas in this country
• City / Highway * - drop-down list of cities in the region / area
• Metro / Region - drop-down list of all metro stations or areas depending on the selected city
• Google Map - Google Maps is used to indicate the exact location of your office. Move the cursor on the map to the location of your office, then with the button "Save Position" stored the location. If you do not want the exact location of the office to be visible, select only the city.
• Address * - Enter the address of the office
• Logo - the format is 180x137 pixels - upload a logo from your computer by pressing “Browse”. Click on "Upload logo" to save. You can delete the logo by placing a check on 'Delete logo’
• Office order - enter a number corresponding to the order of arrangement of your offices. The higher the number, the higher your office will be.
* - the field can not be empty
Once you fill-in all data click "Save".